UStudy serves educational organizations as well as individuals.
UStudy offers the following services specifically designed to support high school guidance counselors and international admissions officers:
- Expert and personalized advice on school selection, application processes and funding for your students.
- SAT test preparations in group tutorial settings at our office or via Skype. (Other locations are negotiable, and based on numbers of participants). We also offer personalized coaching via Skype, and one-on-one preparations for ACT and TOEFL testing.
- College application essay writing workshops.
- Free seminars specifically for high school guidance counselors and international officers at colleges/universities.
- Arrange for representatives of US schools to come and visit your individual school and present to your students.
- Provide a matchmaking service with US partner schools.
- Arrange for one of our Student Ambassadors to come and visit your school and present to your students and their families about his or her personal experience of living and learning in the US.
Are you interested in finding out how we can help you and your students? Let’s discuss your options, obligation-free.
For questions or more information about our workshops please email email@example.com
For questions or more information about arranging an Ambassador visit to your school please email firstname.lastname@example.org